Vissla North Seas 5.5/4.5/3mm Hooded Wetsuit
Vissla North Seas 5.5/4.5/3 Hooded Wetsuit
- Returns/Exchanges accepted within 14 days of purchase
- Return/Exchange items must have original tags and (or) packaging
- Items that have been used/worn are not eligible for return/exchange
- Buyer pays all return/exchange shipping and handling cost
Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
• Full body thermal and Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• PK S-LOCK Water Tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams for added durability and warmth
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort.
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & Water repellent
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Glideskin on the neck seasl to skin to prevent flushing
• Knee pad - Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped on the cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord